- clean bathroom tips
- organize your closet
- how to fix a leaky faucet
- how to keep a clean kitchen
- removing stains from your carpet
- how to coupon
- what to do when you can’t pay your bills
- see if you’re paying too much for your cell phone bill
- how to save money
- How to Balance a Check Book
- How to do Your Own Taxes
- how to take care of yourself when you’re sick
- things to bring to a doctor’s appointment
- what to expect from your first gynecologist appointment
- how to make a doctor’s appointment
- how to pick a health insurance plan
- a list of stress relievers
- how to get free therapy
- what to do if you get pulled over by a cop
- a list of hotlines in a crisis
- things to keep in your car in case of an emergency
- recipes that take 30 minutes or less
- Yummy apple thing
- Brownie in a cup
- Cookie in a cup
- French bread pizza
- Egg tacos
- panera mac n cheese recipe
- different salad recipes
- harry potter recipes
- healthy recipes
- various cookie recipes
- chocolate cupcakes w/ eggless cookie dough topping
- s’mores pie
- nutella hot chocolate
- peanut butter nutella swirl cookies
- cookie in a mug
- starbucks holiday drinks
- fruit leathers
- brownie in a mug
- how to make ramen 1000x better
- eggless cookie dough (not to bake, just to eat)
- make recipes using things you already have
- how to put together a very fancy cheese plate
- make different flavored lemonades
- various desert recipes
- make tiny chocolate chip cookies
- 20 dishes every cook should know
- learn how to make your own tea
- Macaroni and cheese in a mug
- Study snacks (2)
- 40 on-the-go breakfast recipes
- what the hell is a mortgage?
- first apartment essentials checklist
- how to care for cacti and succulents
- the care and keeping of plants
- Getting an apartment
- time management
- create a resume
- find the right career
- how to pick a major
- how to interview for a job
- How to write cover letters
- ULTIMATE PACKING LIST
- Traveling for Cheap
- Travel Accessories
- The Best Way to Pack a Suitcase
- How To Read A Map
- How to Apply For A Passport
- How to Make A Travel Budget
I’ve been living on my own for almost 4 years now and I have like 50 tabs open.
Bless the person who put together this post, it ought to be made into a pamphlet for everyone in highschool/college.
I’m going to Washington DC in like 24 hours and I have no idea how to pack
I have a good idea for a book but I don’t know how to write
1. Female privilege is being able to walk down the street at night without people crossing the street because they’re automatically afraid of you.
The greatest threat to American safety and happiness is not a vaccine, a black teenager in a hoodie, universal healthcare, a woman marrying a woman, a “Happy Holidays!” greeting card: it’s a group of college-aged white boys.
In response to the riot this weekend in Isla Vista, California
Another aspect of this whole disaster is that I’ve seen several articles essentially defending the behavior and putting IV under the umbrella of “party culture”. One article I saw even considered it the parties as a source of well-rounded people and being able to talk to police officers. I know here at Davis we have similar large scale parties like in IV (the 100th anniversary of Picnic Day is this weekend) and we don’t have riots and we don’t fight police officers, but its still a party. I can’t defend or approve of this party environment that’s so obviously toxic- but then again, I was raised as a local and we avoid those places anyway *emoji shrug* Sorry for the tangent but I had to put it somewhere!
Publicity done right in an anti-rape campaign: double-page spread, pages glued to one another. After the reader forcefully separates them, the image above is revealed with the caption “if you have to use force, it’s rape”.
THIS IS BRILLIANT
"publicity done right" my ass. this is really pissing me off please stop reblogging it.
not every rape is forceful. not every survivor/victim has the same experiences with rape, so if rape is packaged as being forceful like this, survivors/victims who don’t fit into that are purposely left out and forgotten.
not only that, but this is a highly sexualized image. it does nothing but further marginalize women not only by using an extremely selective definition of rape, but by placing an anti rape campaign on a naked woman’s body.
if your anti rape campaign is indistinguishable from the images men ordinarily masturbate to, you’re fucking doing it wrong.